Chiswick Wall Light in Clay - Steel
Industrial lighting for softies, the Chiswick Wall Lamp in Clay is a charming small wall-mounted light made of powder-coated steel and painted a matt soft off-white. With an adjustable ball hinge arm and a toggle on/off switch at its base, it is perfect for use as a bedroom, reading or task lamp. It would also look great lighting up a hidden alcove. And if you really want to go for maximum effect, why not put a whole row of them along your kitchen or hall wall?
Inspired by the famous metal table lamps of the 1950s, the Chiswick Wall Lamp in Clay is a clever modern twist on an old design. With Garden Trading's characteristic clean lines and slightly retro look, it will suit all styles of decor, from the more traditional to the very modern.
Industrial lighting for softies, the Chiswick Wall Lamp in Clay is a charming small wall-mounted light made of powder-coated steel and painted a matt soft off-white. With an adjustable ball hinge arm and a t...Read More
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. are these wall lights suitable for a bathroom? thanks
- A. I am afraid these lights are not suitable for use in the bathroom.
- Q. I am thinking of buying some of these spotlights to be put on the sloping ceiling of our new garden room. Am I able to purchase dimmable bulbs for these lights? Many thanks!
- A. We do not sell light bulbs however these lights can be fitted with a dimmer switch seperately.
- Q. Can these spotlights been fixed to the ceiling in a kitchen with the light shining straight down onto a surface. Also, what is the switch on the base actually for please?
- A. These lights can be fixed to the ceiling if you wish. The switches on the base are used to turn the lights on and off, however they can be fitted to an existing switch so that they are controlled by a wall switch rather than the individual toggle switches on the base.
- Q. How are these wired? Do they come with a standard UK plug or are they for a mains lighting circuit ring and wall switch?
- A. These lights are to be wired into the mains and used either with a wall switch or with the toggle switch on the light itself.
- Q. How is the toggle switch mechanism fixed to the base? Is it possible to remove the toggle switch mechanism?
- A. You will not be able to remove this switch however you will be able to wire this so that you can turn the light on and off using an existing wall switch.
- Q. Are these lights double insulated or do they need earthing?
- A. These lights are double insulated.
- Q. Hello, I was wanting to order 3 of these lamps but it is only letting buy 1, is this because if stock issues? If so will you be getting more in stock soon? Many thanks.
- A. We do now have these in stock and available to order.
- Q. Can these be wired in and controlled by a mains switch or just by the toggle switch?
- A. Yes, these can be wired into the mains so that you can control it by a wall switch.
- Q. Hello, I am trying to purchase three of these but there only appears to be one left. Will you be getting any more in stock?
- A. We will have more of these available to order later this evening.
- Q. I am really keen on buying two of these wall lights, however I prefer the green colour compared to the clay one. Will you be getting more in stock? Many thanks.
- A. This light is only available in the Clay colour which is a grey/green colour. The secondary image on the white background is a closer representation of the colour as opposed to the mood image.
- Q. Hi, can these lights be fitted with LED bulbs?
Yes, these lights can be fitted with LED bulbs.
- Q. Do you have any plans to offer this lamp in Stone?
- A. We do not currently have any plans to stock this lamp in the Stone colourway.
- Q. Have bought 3 Harrow pendant lights in clay. Need 2 wall lights, would the Chiswick be similar colour in clay.
- A. These lights are manufactured in different factories therefore the colours may vary slightly however they are very similar.
- Q. Please can you tell me the diameter of the wall plate? ie part which fixes to the wall. Thanks
- A. The wall plate is approximately 12cm.
- Q. Does a ball hinge arm mean it can be pointed in different directions or is it just a 90 degree range of movement?
- A. This light can be moved upwards and downwards, however not from side to side.