Cheyne Wall Light in Charcoal - Steel
Start an industrial revolution with our über-trendy Cheyne WallLight. With its unusual triangular shade and chunky stem, this factory-style wall-mounted interior light makes quite a statement in its own quiet way. If you can find somewhere to put up a whole row of them,the effect is stunning – although one by itself will work perfectly in an alcove or as a wall-based task light.Known in the trade as an offset light (the stem goes into the shade at an angle), the Cheyne Wall Light has a useful on/off toggle switch at its base, although it can be professionally wired into the mains wall switch if you prefer. Its shade and base are made of steel,powder-coated a matt white with a hint of grey, which contrastsperfectly with its shiny nickel stem. How cool is that?
Start an industrial revolution with our über-trendy Cheyne WallLight. With its unusual triangular shade and chunky stem, this factory-style wall-mounted interior light makes quite a statement in its own ...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi- Is the shade adjustable/pivots from the stem? Thanks
- A. This shade is not adjustable and is a fixed unit.
- Q. I live in Australia- will these lights be able to be fitted in my kitchen? Will I be able yo get correct light bulbs?
- A. These lights are only suitable for use within Europe therefore they would need to be re-wired. These lights take screw in bulbs, to a maximum of 40 watts. They are a standard size screw in therefore you should be able to source suitable bulbs. We do also stock the bulbs on our website.
- Q. The image caption for this light says "A stylish outdoor wall light in charcoal colour" but I don't see any other mention of it being an outdoor light. Please can you confirm (or deny) whether this is suitable for outdoors. Thanks
- A. Unfortunately, this caption is incorrect and this light is suitable for indoors only. Please accept my full apologies for this error.
- Q. Hi, are these suitable for use as bedside reading lights or would they be too bright?
- A. These lights would be suitable as bedside reading lights. You can put a lower wattage bulb in to make the output lower.
- Q. Is this light suitable for bathrooms?
- A. I'm afraid this light has not been tested for use in a bathroom and therefore we cannot offer any guarantee should these be used in this environment.
- Q. Are these lights able to be connected to a dimmer switch?
- A. Yes, these lights can be fitted to a dimmer switch if you wish.
- Q. Hi. Can I use dimmable LED light bulbs with this wall light?
- A. This light is compatible with a dimmer switch, if the bulb used is dimmable.