Cadogan 3 Light Pendant in Charcoal - Glass
Designed with large kitchen island units and dining tables in mind, this sophisticated Cadogan 3lt Pendant Light has grandeur at its heart. The style inspiration is a mix between baronial hall lights and industrial factory-style lamps. The result is a clean, stylish but slightly unusual design which makes the perfect centrepiece for hanging over large kitchen island units, kitchen or dining tables.
The Cadogan 3lt Pendant Light has a Glass shade and sturdy Powder Coated Steel rim, in a soft Charcoal grey. The light comes complete with three hanging chains (optional) and suspension cords as standard. We've teamed the light with three Squirrel Cage bulbs to add that finishing touch.
Designed with large kitchen island units and dining tables in mind, this sophisticated Cadogan 3lt Pendant Light has grandeur at its heart. The style inspiration is a mix between baronial hall lights and ind...Read More
- - Shade: H25 x Diameter 76.5cm
- - Cable and chain length: 3x 1.5 metres (adjustable)
The shade of this light is grey, not black. Please refer to fourth image
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please can you tell me how bright the squirrel bulbs are as it looks very dark in the photo and I need to light up a room properly rather than create an effect with bulbs. Also, please tell me what the fitting is like at the top of the light. thanks in advance, Sarah Edwards
- Q. To echo Sarah's question, does this require three electrical fittings or do the wires somehow come together at the top so that a single (existing) fitting can be used? Thanks.
- A. This light only requires 1 electrical fitting and this is found in the centre of the ceiling bracket.
- Q. How heavy are these lights please?
- A. The approximate weight of this light is 11kg.
- Q. Hi, I have bought this like but unfortunately upon delivery one of the curved panes of glass has smashed. Do you offer replacements and at what cost?
- A. Please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and query and we will be happy to assist in replacing this panel for you.
- Q. would it be possible to see a picture of this fitted to a ceiling to see how it hangs from the bracket? And also, how bright are the max bulbs you can use? Thanks
Thankyou for your message - I have emailed you an image of the Cadogan Trio Light in Charcoal hanging and hope this helps make up your mind.
The brightness of the bulb we recommend for the Cadogan Light is 700+ lumens.