Bermondsey Wall Light in Chalk - Steel
With its stylish good looks, our Bermondsey Wall Lamp looks marvellous with its wonderful powder coated head and base contrasted with smooth oak hinged arm. As well as looking every bit as stylish as overhead...Read More
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. what colour is this light? white or clay or chalk?
Many thanks for your message. This light is chalk, which is an off white. If you are unclear of the colour, I can send you a colour swatch in order to see the colour more clearly. If you would like to take this option, please could you forward your address to email@example.com and I will have a colour swatch sent out in the post to you today for delivery tomorrow.
- Q. Silly question - will this light take an LED bulb? Many thanks Mel
- A. Yes, these lights will take an LED bulb.
- Q. Hello Can this lovely lamp be converted to a plug? I read it once on another website but I can't see it on yours. Thanks
- A. I am afraid this would be a question for an electrician. We are unable to advise on this.
- Q. I have 3 of these lovely wall lights fitted in my lounge - do you have a similar ceiling light fitting suitable for low ceiling height? I look forward to hearing from you.
- A. We do not have a matching pendant light in the Bermondsey range, however the Cavendish Pendant Light in Chalk would go nicely with the Bermondsey Wall Light. This is available in 2 sizes, and the length can be adjusted as short as you wish.
- Q. Do these lights rotate in any direction or just up and down?
- A. These lights can be moved upwards and downwards only.
- Q. Can these light be operated by a wall? so that you do not have to turn them on individually?
- A. These lights can be wired into an existing fitting so that they can be controlled by a main wall switch rather than the individual toggle switch.
- Q. If wired into mains would this light be dimmable? Many thanks. Viv
- A. These lights can be dimmed if wired to a dimmer switch.
- Q. Could you please tell me if the light bulbs are bayonet or screw in type
- A. All of our lights require screw in bulbs.
- Q. It looks from the image that the wiring is set into the wall. Is it possible to secure the lamp to the wall but then have the wire hanging down along the wall? Many thanks
- A. As the connectors are in the wall rose, the wiring does need to be set to the wall, through the rose in order for the light to work.
- Q. Hi there, I'd like to put two of these into a room that doesn't have a central light pendant. Will they give off sufficient lighting?
- A. These lights do project a very good output, however it does also depend on how large the space is that you are trying to light.
- Q. Maybe this is a silly question... But can they be installed upside down so bulb points up the wall??
- A. Yes, these can be fitted upwards if preferred.
- Q. Does this light have an IP rating?
- A. As this is an indoor light only and not for use in a bathroom or outdoors, it is not IP rated.