Set of 2 Southwold Placemats - Felt
Mixing neutral colours the Set of 2 Southwold Placemats are wonderfully organic and rustic in style. Crafted in Felt using 100% sheep wool they mix dark and light grey tones for a striking circular design.
Hand crafted in Nepal by skilled artisans, the Southwold range is completely Fair Trade which gives each piece its own character. This makes the placemats more special and eye-catching than cheaper alternatives. The large rounded design will protect your dining table from hot plates and marks and they're even stylish enough to be left out on display when not in use.
Mixing neutral colours the Set of 2 Southwold Placemats are wonderfully organic and rustic in style. Crafted in Felt using 100% sheep wool they mix dark and light grey tones for a striking circular design. ...Read More
Dimensions: H0.5 x Diameter 35cm
Crafted in Felt - 100% Sheep Wool
Item is Fair Trade and handmade in Nepal
Handwash in cold or warm water
Do not tumble dry
Comes tied together with grey wool
Due to this item being handmade, exact dimensions may vary to the above
Matching items in the Southwold range available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.