Set of 4 Round Placemats - Slate
Leading on from the success of our Slate table top accessories comes the Set of 4 Round Slate Placemats. Designed using entirely raw materials, the spherical shape looks beautiful set at the dining table for when guests arrive.
The smart appearance is understated and the style is utterly timeless. The Placemats have been designed with rubber stoppers on the base to protect the table and we would advise washing softly with warm soapy water. The set comes in a lovely Kraft box tied with string, ideal for giving as a gift. We also offer the Set of 4 Round Slate Coasters, why not purchase the complete set?
Leading on from the success of our Slate table top accessories comes the Set of 4 Round Slate Placemats. Designed using entirely raw materials, the spherical shape looks beautiful set at the dining table for...Read More
Dimensions: H0.5 x Diameter 25cm
Crafted in Slate
Set of 4
Rubber stoppers on base
Comes in a Kraft printed box
Slate will crack if dropped
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I have bought your round slate placemats. One of the reviews says they need to be oiled as per the care instructions but no care instructions have been included. Can you please advise what I need to do. Thanks.
- A. If the placemats have been scratched or you would prefer a darker subtle sheen, please wipe with a thin layer of natural vegetable oil.