Mussel Pot in Dorset Blue - Enamel
Serve and indulge in deliciously fresh moules with the beautiful Enamel Mussel Pot. The retro inspired two-part cooking pot can aid you in the full process of enjoying your next culinary creation. With four handles for that essential shaking process to open the mussels, the lid doubles up as a handy receptacle for empty shells.
Perfect for shellfish lovers, the pot could even be used for scallops, razor clams, lobster and more. Crafted in high quality Enamel, the pot is ovenproof and can be carried from kitchen to table to enjoy the contents. We've chosen our soft Dorset Blue colourway to pay homage to the bright skies and seas of the English coastline.
Serve and indulge in deliciously fresh moules with the beautiful Enamel Mussel Pot. The retro inspired two-part cooking pot can aid you in the full process of enjoying your next culinary creation. With four ...Read More
Dimensions: H16 x W30 x D22cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Suitable for use in the oven, on a gas cooker, hob and Aga
Not suitable for use on an induction hob
Product can get very hot when it use
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.