Stove Kettle in Dorset Blue - Enamel
The Mid-Century design and mix of materials makes the Stove Kettle a wonderful choice when looking to update your kitchenware. Crafted from high quality Vitreous Enamel we've finished in our bespoke Dorset Blue colourway, which adds a lovely brightness to the room. The upright handle and rounded lid grip are finished in unvarnished Beech, adding a softness to the item.
A shape update to our popular Stove Kettle in Charcoal, this straighter sided version feels more retro in appearance and would look striking sat on any kitchen counter. It comes without a whistle and holds a capacity of 2 litres, giving you the perfect amount for a round of tea for the whole family. We've also launched a matching Butter Dish and Sugar Pot in the Dorset Blue Enamel range, why not look to purchase the whole collection?
The Mid-Century design and mix of materials makes the Stove Kettle a wonderful choice when looking to update your kitchenware. Crafted from high quality Vitreous Enamel we've finished in our bespoke Dorset B...Read More
Dimensions: H19 x W15 x D22cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Steel base
Handle is natural unvarnished Beech
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Suitable for use in the oven, on a gas cooker, hob and Aga
Not suitable for use on an induction hob
Product can get very hot when it use
Handle should be kept in the upright position when heating
Does not come with a whistle
Item may have small marks on handle, where the glaze has been dried during production
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.