Stove Kettle in Charcoal - Enamel
With a stylish new update in our Charcoal colourway, the French-inspired Enamel Stove Kettle has both stunning design and pure practicality. Suitable for gas hobs and Aga's the kettle includes a handsome wooden handle, to be kept upright while heating. Delightfully old-fashioned with clean lines and bold colouring, it will stand out beautifully in both a country kitchen and modern townhouse.
If you love camping, the Enamel Stove Kettle can accompany you, with the material heating up quickly over fires and portable stoves. It can be assured that our kettle will boil to the perfect temperature ready for afternoon tea. We would advise using a trivet once boiled to ensure no marks are left on the worktop or dining table.
With a stylish new update in our Charcoal colourway, the French-inspired Enamel Stove Kettle has both stunning design and pure practicality. Suitable for gas hobs and Aga's the kettle includes a handsome woo...Read More
Dimensions: H21 x W22 x D17cm
Height with handle up is approximately 26cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
Handle should be kept fully upright while heating
Lid to be held when pouring
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Suitable for use in the oven, on a gas cooker, hob and Aga
Not suitable for use on an induction hob
Product can get very hot when it use
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this dishwasher safe?
- A. We do not recommend cleaning this in a dishwasher. We suggest using warm, soapy water.
- Q. HI THE DESCRIPTION SAYS THIS KETTLE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR INDUCTION HOBS BUT IN THE FAQ IT STATES THAT YES IT IS SUITABLE - CAN YOU PLEAE ADVISE?
- A. No, unfortunately this kettle is not suitable for use with an induction hob.
- Q. Does this kettle whistle?
- A. This Kette does not whistle, however a whistle can be purchased seperately and used if required.
- Q. Where is this kettle made?
- A. This Kettle is manufactured in the Far East.
- Q. Could you heat this kettle on top of a log burner?
- A. Yes, this kettle can be used on a log burner.
- Q. As the kettle does not whistle, how do you know when water is at boiling point?
- A. The Kettle releases obvious steam from the spout once the water has reached boiling point. Whistles can be purchased if desired, however this is not something that we supply.