Keswick Mottled Water Pitcher in Peashoot - Enamel
retrodesign is crafted in Enamel with a striking mottled glaze in our vibrant Peashoot colourway. We’ve named the range Keswick after a beautiful town in the Lake District. The artistic
patternedappearance is perfect for summer, adding that pop of colour to your dining table whilst complementing neutral tones perfectly. The
largejug holds 2.8 litres and comes with a sturdy handle and pointed spout for ease of carrying and pouring. The marbled design also makes it perfect for use a vase for brightly coloured blooms.
Ensure family and guests are suitably refreshed with the Keswick Mottled Water Pitcher. The retro design is crafted in Enamel with a striking mottled glaze in our vibrant Peashoot colourway. We’ve named the r...Read More
Dimensions: H26 x W20.5 x D15cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Steel base
Rim has been left uncoated
Please note, this product is handmade and therefore comes with a rustic aesthetic
Colour: Mottled finish in Peashoot, inside is White
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the mottled finish
Given that each item is hand dipped, there may be some irregularity in the glaze and on the handle
Other colours available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.