Keswick Mottled Nibble Bowl in Peashoot - Enamel
smallround bowl has a base of crisp white with the striking mottled Peashoot exterior. Named after a town in the Lake District, the finish is reminiscent of the rolling hills of the English countryside. The
marbledeffect with distinctive
greenrim complements the inner contents beautifully whether filled with olives or nuts.
Add a pop of colour whilst serving snacks with the Keswick Mottled Nibble Bowl. Crafted in Enamel, this small round bowl has a base of crisp white with the striking mottled Peashoot exterior. Named after a...Read More
Dimensions: H5 x Diameter 11.5cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Steel base
Colour: Mottled finish in Peashoot, inside is White
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the mottled finish
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.