Bread Bin in Pebble - Steel
Our newest style of Bread Bin really does have some curve appeal. With rounded corners and fluid lines, we've even given it a colour makeover too in our soft grey, Pebble. Designed from powder coa...Read More
Dimensions: H17 x W42 x D23cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Hand wash only
Matching Biscuit Tin available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
In general I love Garden Trading products - great website and great quality products!
- Q. Hi does the bin have a hinged lid opening??
- A. Yes this bread bin has a hinged lid.
- Q. Is the lid attached in any way to the body of the bread bin or does it remove completely?
- A. Yes, this bread bin has a hinged lid.
- Q. What is the weight of this bin? I want to send it to a friend overseas,outside of Europe.
The weight of this bread bin without its packaging is 1.5kg and with its box is approximately 1.85kg.
- Q. I see above that the bin has a hinged lid, when opened does the lid project beyond the back of the bread bin, i.e. does the bread bin need to be kept a certain distance away from the wall behind?
- A. The lid tilts back to
an angle. 180 degree