Bread Bin in Chalk - Steel
Rated as one of the Independent's Ten Best Bread Bins and designed along Garden Trading's characteristic clean lines, our bread bin in Charcoal is made of steel powder coated white with a hint of grey. Its timeless design also means that it suits both modern and more traditional kitchens. Combining functionality with style, the bin is easy to clean and good-looking enough to be displayed on the kitchen counter, either by itself or alongside our matching kitchen canister set and cake tin.
Practical yet stylish, this robust metal bread bin is large enough to fit two loaves comfortably. It comes with a matching lid, keeping your bread fresh for as long as possible, whether it's your own bread ba...Read More
Dimensions: H29 x W32 x D18cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel with a Chrome handle
Not dishwasher safe, wash with warm soapy water
Also available in Charcoal, Clay and Dorset Blue
Matching Canister Set and Cake Tin available
One of the Independent's Ten Best Bread Bins
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please could you tell me does the bin have a tight seal. I live overseas and we have little bugs the try and get into the bread so need a seal on the bin. Thanks Emma
- A. The lid is tight fitting however there is no seal on this.
- Q. Where is this bread bin made?
- A. The bread bin is made in India.
- Q. What are dimensions of the bread bin without the lid?
- A. This is 21.5cm
- Q. Does the bin hold 2 loaves of bread?
- A. Yes, this Bread Bin will hold 2 standard size loaves of bread.