Borough Bread Box & Canister Set in Charcoal - Steel
1 x Borough Bread Box in Charcoal - Steel
3 x Borough Canister in Charcoal - Steel
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle.
The bold clean lines and minimal design make the Borough Bread Bin and Canister Set the perfect choice for any kitchen. Produced in Powder Coated Steel we’ve finished in our signature Charcoal colourway, a mid-tone urban grey. The Beech lid of the bread bin doubles as a chopping board giving you a versatile kitchen storage item.
The set includes the three matching Borough Canisters that are streamlined in design and have the same simple ridged detailing. Fill with tea, coffee and sugar on open shelving or your kitchen worktop or use for other ingredients like nuts and seeds.
All items in this bundle can also be purchased separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle. The bold clean lines and minimal design make the Borough Bread Bin and Canister Set the perfect choice...Read More
Bread Bin: H18 x W33 x D21cm
Lid doubles up as a chopping board
Canister: H14 x W11.5 x D11.5cm
Canisters come with a seal on the lid
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel and Beech
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.