Borough Bread Box in Charcoal - Steel
A bold, contemporary update that works perfectly with our Charcoal Enamel Kitchen Range, this Borough Bread Box offers a cleaner, more modern-looking design than our popular bread bins.
With clean lines and a smooth finish in powder coated steel, we've also included a gorgeous Beech wooden lid that doubles as a chopping board. Perfect for quickly and conveniently slicing the contents of the bin, you'll wonder how you managed before!
A bold, contemporary update that works perfectly with our Charcoal Enamel Kitchen Range, this Borough Bread Box offers a cleaner, more modern-looking design than our popular bread bins. With clean lines ...Read More
Dimensions: H21 x W33 x D18cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Lid is Beech, that serves as a cutting board
Beech lid should not be soaked in water
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi it looks like the wooden top just sits on the top and doesn't create a seal, does this keep bread fresh?
- A. The lid to this bread box sits inside of the box tightly therefore making this airtight in order to keep all contents fresh.
- Q. Should the lid/bread board be oiled if so what should be used. Tks
- A. The lid does not need to be oiled if being used purely as a chopping board for bread, however if you wanted to use this for other foods that may mark the wood, then we would recommend oiling this with a product like vegetable oil.