School holidays have arrived and we are so happy to say goodbye to the rush and hurry of the school run for 6 whole weeks in favour of slower, more relaxed days.
To celebrate the long, languishing nature of the summer break we are bringing you a competition sure to make the most of your morning time (or anytime) with our friends at Thornback & Peel.
So take it slow, whip up some pancakes and waffles in style, or have fun getting creative with the kids in the kitchen with this baking bundle, worth over £160 and including Thornback & Peel's Cactus & Bird print apron, oven glove, tea towel and tote bag, along with our set of 3 mixing bowls, enamel milk pan with wooden handle, enamel butter dish with wooden lid and set of 4 measuring spoons from the all new Blank Canvas collection.
For your chance to win, simply enter via the below form before 11.59pm on Monday 6th August 2019. Terms and Conditions are below.
About Thornback & Peel
Established in 2007, Thornback & Peel creates beautiful, intricately screen-printed pieces for the home. Each collection draws on British humour and ideas from old tales founders Juliet Thornback and Delia Peel enjoyed as children and finds inspiration in anything from Mrs Beeton’s Household Management to Alice in Wonderland to the beauty of the British countryside. Learn more about Thornback & Peel here >
Terms and Conditions
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, Thornback & Peel, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or either business
• Winner must be 18 or over and have a UK postal address
• No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
• Entrants can enter the competition once only
• Entry into the competition is valid from 23.07.19 to 06.08.19
• The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
• The competition winner will be picked and notified by 10.08.19
• Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into
• The name of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Thornback & Peel Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
• Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter only if you opt-in upon entry. Once opted in, users can unsubscribe at any time
• Your details will not be shared with anyone else unless you have opted-in to hear from Thornback & Peel
• Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
• Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win
• If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading journal and social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time