Just in time for the clocks going back this weekend, we have a giveaway that is sure to make you tick.
Place an order of £80 or over before midnight on Sunday (28.10.18) and you'll automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one of 5 Garden Trading clocks.
Each winner may pick the clock of their choice to suit their personal style. Maybe you're prone to losing track of time pottering in the garden. Perhaps you rely on an easy-to-read timepiece to make sure dinner for friends is cooked to perfection. Or maybe you'd simply like a beautiful finishing touch for your favourite room in the house - the choice is all yours. Please see the bottom of the page for the full terms and conditions on entering the giveaway.
Whilst the clocks going back isn't something everyone feels positive about, here are three things we can look forward to:
1. A Freebie
That's the free hour we're talking about. An extra hour's sleep on Sunday, or at the very least an extra hour lie-in even if you're awake. If you're active (or have young children!) you get an extra hour to do whatever you choose. Go for a long walk, bake a cake, finish a project or start something completely new. All without eating into your usual freetime. Bonus!
2. Cosy Time
Yes we know, the darker nights and thoughts of winter aren't too appealing. But it is nice to get home, snuggle next to the fireside, wrapped in a blanket and start that boxset everyone's been talking about. Cold, dark evenings are the perfect excuse to hunker down and tune in. Something that just didn't feel right when the sun was out and the weather was good.
3. Letting in the Light
As lovers of all things interiors, we love that winter approaching means the perfect excuse for a little update. And where better to start than with a little lighting. Beat the blues with table lamps, festoon lights and beautiful pendant lighting that create a warm and welcoming feeling to balance out the dark and cold.
Comment below with your ideas for how to make the most of the clock change. We'd love to hear what you're doing with your extra hour this weekend.
Tick Tock Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Correct spend threshold must be met for entry to apply and does not include delivery.
2. Only one entry per order of at least £80 value.
3. 5 winners will be picked at random from all qualifying orders placed between 00.01 on 27.10.18 and 23.59 on 28.10.18
4. Clock choice dependent on stock availability. Maxium clock value is £70RRP
5. No alternative prize will be offered.
6. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion.
7. Winners must have a UK postal address
8. Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the 5 winners upon notification that they have won
9. The competition winners will be contacted via their contact details provided upon order to the competition no later than 30.10.18
10. Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
11. The name of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Tick Tock Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
12. Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
13. Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time
14. Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win