We all need to set aside a little time to catch up with our favourite people and now, one lucky winner has the perfect reason for indulging in that long-overdue gossip over tea and cake.
'Tea with Friends' is our latest competition brought to you with our friend Whittard of Chelsea and it's everything you need to create the perfect afternoon tea setting. With a Garden Trading Bistro Bar Table laid with Whittards' colour pop mugs and tea caddies, you can while away a happy hour or two in good company and good style.
Whittards has been pioneering tea, coffee and cocoa blends from all over the world since opening their very first shop in 1886 and to this day continues to fuse classic, time-honoured blends with exciting, modern tastes.
To enter our Tea with Friends competition, please enter your details on the form below before 11.59pm on June 24th 2018. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, Whittard of Chelsea, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the promotion or either business
• Winner must be 18 or over and have a UK postal address
• No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
• Entrants can enter the competition once only
• Entry into the competition is valid from 15.06.18 to 24.06.18
• Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won
• The competition winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed
• The competition winner will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 27.06.18
• All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the winner has not claimed the prize within 3 weeks of notification a new winner will be selected, and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
• Garden Trading's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
• The name of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Whittard of Chelsea Competition, The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
• Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter only if you opt-in upon entry. Once opted in, users can unsubscribe at any time
• Your details will not be shared with anyone else aside from Whittard of Chelsea and only if you opted to receive their marketing upon entry
• Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
• Garden Trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win
• If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
• Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at any time