On Saturday, April 21st, visit our Oxfordshire showroom in the company of Gardens Illustrated editor Lucy Bellamy to browse the Garden Trading range and see what’s new this season. With spring in full swing, now is the perfect time to update, refresh, or restyle your home and garden.
As part of this exclusive event, you’ll enjoy a 15% discount on all purchases, excluding sofa sets, be treated to refreshments and in the afternoon, there’s the opportunity to attend a floral demonstration from British flower grower and florist Rachel Siegfried of Green & Gorgeous Flowers. She’ll be giving tips on what to grow and how to arrange your flowers for display.
To celebrate spring, each guest will be entered into a competition for the chance to win a £100 Garden Trading gift voucher, for one lucky winner to spend at their leisure.
Terms and Conditions:
- Garden Trading reserves the right to change arrangements due to circumstances beyond its control
- 15% discount is only valid on the 21.04.18 on purchases made in the showroom
- 15% off is not valid with any other offers and excludes sofa sets
- You must book a place to confirm attendance as numbers are limited
- Please note that the Gardens Illustrated editor will not be in attendance all day
- For more details on Green and Gorgeous go to greenandgorgeousflowers.co.uk