Stratton Vase, Medium in Stone - Cement
The soft neutral tones and unique material make the Stratton Vase, Medium a perfect choice when looking to display your favourite flowers. Crafted in Cement, the Stone colourway will match well in any style home and interior colour scheme. With natural flecks and markings varying from piece to piece, it provides you with a truly unique vase.
Leading on from the success of our Stratton pots and bowls, this taller vase features a tapered top and rounded base. The shaping makes it ideal for use with a few stems positioned on a side table, mantelpiece or paired on a large windowsill. The base includes soft rubber pads to protect the surface below and to ensure the vase is kept stable.
The soft neutral tones and unique material make the Stratton Vase, Medium a perfect choice when looking to display your favourite flowers. Crafted in Cement, the Stone colourway will match well in any style ...Read More
Dimensions: H20 x Diameter 13.5cm
Diameter at top: Inner 9cm and Outer 11cm
Crafted in Cement
Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the material
Rubber stoppers on base
For indoor use only
To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth
Not dishwasher safe
Comes individually boxed
Large size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.