Set of 2 Stratton Plant Pots in Cocoa - Cement
Impressively versatile the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Plant Pots - Cocoa will add a simple decorating touch to every room. Creating a contemporary and harmonious effect, their soft colouring and minimal cylindrical design suits any space. The two sizes work well displayed next to each other for a neat staggered effect.
Incredibly sturdy yet pleasingly light, the pots look lovely teamed with fresh succulents and can be placed on a shelf, bedside table or on a windowsill adding a brightness to the room. We also have other shapes and colours available in the Stratton range to make a striking display.
Impressively versatile the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Plant Pots - Cocoa will add a simple decorating touch to every room. Creating a contemporary and harmonious effect, their soft colouring and minimal cylind...Read More
Large: H14.5 x Diameter 15cm
Small: H11.5 x Diameter 12cm
Crafted in Cement
Other colours and designs available
Due to their natural material we recommend filling these pots with water and leaving for 24 hours on a draining board ahead of first use
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do these bowls have a drainage hole in them, like a flower pot?
- A. As these are designed for both indoor and outdoor use they do not have drainage holes.
- Q. Is the diameter measurement taken from the outside to outside of each pot, or is it the internal diameter? Thanks
- A. The diameter from the outside of each pot is 15cm and 12cm. The internal
diamtersare 13.5cm and 10.5cm.