Set of 2 Stratton Bowls in Stone & Cocoa - Cement
The beautiful earthy tones of the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Bowls will add a modern touch to any room in the house. Consisting of two bowls, the Large in Stone and Small in Cocoa can sit as a set on a dining table or popped singularly on a windowsill or kitchen worktop.
The smooth texture and neutral colourways would complement bright flowers or soft succulents. We also sell a larger range of pots in the Stratton range, giving you a variety of ways to combine these gorgeous planters.
The beautiful earthy tones of the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Bowls will add a modern touch to any room in the house. Consisting of two bowls, the Large in Stone and Small in Cocoa can sit as a set on a dining ...Read More
Large: H13 x Diameter 35cm
Small: H9 x Diameter 24cm
Crafted in Cement
Set comprises: 1 large bowl in Stone and 1 small bowl in Cocoa
Other colours and designs available
Due to their natural material we recommend filling these bowls with water and leaving for 24 hours on a draining board ahead of first use
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi there Do these bowels have drainage holes in the bottom? Thanks!
- A. As these are designed for both indoor and outdoor use they do not have drainage holes.
- Q. Are these bowls watertight? Ie. Will water seep frim them if used as a "spa" bowl?
- A. These bowls are designed for planting up only.