Florist Bucket Set in Charcoal - Steel
1 x Florist Bucket, Small in Charcoal - Steel
1 x Florist Bucket, Medium in Charcoal - Steel
1 x Florist Bucket, Large in Charcoal - Steel
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle
This Garden Trading Florist Bucket Set is the perfect trio for displaying and storing an array of beautiful flowers. Finished in our cosy autumnal shade of Charcoal, the colour will complement perennials of all colours from bright vivid pinks to soft subtle greens.
Crafted in powder coated steel, the bucket style has been designed with two carry handles on either side. Perfect for carrying in the flowers from your garden and holding potted plants such as delicate orchids. The buckets can also be used to hold a range of other garden accessories, why not store with twine and tools in the potting shed.
All items in this bundle can also be purchased separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle This Garden Trading Florist Bucket Set is the perfect trio for displaying and storing an array of beaut...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. If I order the floral buckets can you hold and not release for delivery until the 4th July. Thanks
- A. Yes, if you state your preferred delivery date on the delivery instructions page we will be able to hold the order for you.