Broadwell Bottle Set - Glass
1 x Broadwell Bottle, Small - Recycled Glass
1 x Broadwell Bottle, Large - Recycled Glass
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle
This classic Broadwell Bottle Set are a fine pair of simple glass bottles with a number of uses. They work perfectly filled with fresh water, juices or lemonade at breakfast or dinner parties. The cork bottle stopper is chunky and a unique addition to the kitchen. Each bottle also doubles up as attractive vases with space for long stems. They would look beautiful on the mantelpiece, side table or windowsill.
The large size holds 1.6 litres whilst the smaller holds 800ml, plenty of room to fill with whatever the heart desires. We recommend using the Broadwell Bottles to infuse water with fresh fruit, turning your drinks into works of art.
All items in this bundle can also be purchased separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle This classic Broadwell Bottle Set are a fine pair of simple glass bottles with a number of uses. They w...Read More
Large: H30cm x Diameter 9.5cm
Small: H18cm x Diameter 9.5cm
Crafted in 100% Recycled Glass, hand-blown in EuropeComes with a Cork stopper
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.