Bothy Pot, Large - Paulownia Wood
Here at Garden Trading we love the use of natural and raw materials which can be seen throughout our Bothy range. Each item has its own colourings and marks, every one different from the next. We’ve designed new additions to the range, the Bothy Pot Large here is one of them.
From the popularity of our smaller Bothy Pots, this larger size is designed to fit larger plants from lavenders to striking Autumnal leaves. We love the idea of displaying with a couple of the smaller pots, showing a mix of heights and flowers.
Crafted from Paulownia Wood the range is exceptionally light and the brown-grey colouring will add a softness to the home. A lovely item to add that finishing touch to your home interior.
Here at Garden Trading we love the use of natural and raw materials which can be seen throughout our Bothy range. Each item has its own colourings and marks, every one different from the next. We’ve designed...Read More
Dimensions: H25 x Diameter 19cm
Crafted in Paulownia Wood
Third image shows item together with Wooden Bothy Pot (WBWO05) to show difference in sizes
Please note, each piece is individually hand-made therefore there may be slight variations in the size, and natural imperfections to the wood
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.