Pet Bin, Small in Charcoal - Steel
Perfect for keeping pet food, treats and bedding close to hand, this 8 litre Small Pet Bin is not only handy, but offers a truly stylish way to keep pet products neat and tidy. With a powder coated steel body and lid in our attractive neutral Charcoal shade, it comes with a galvanised steel scoop and is finished with a metal handle.
You can even write your pet's name or label the contents of this Pet Bin on the blackboard accent on its front, making for easy organisation. Small enough to keep on a kitchen counter, it's smart enough that you won't even mind having it up there!
Perfect for keeping pet food, treats and bedding close to hand, this 8 litre Small Pet Bin is not only handy, but offers a truly stylish way to keep pet products neat and tidy. With a powder coated steel body...Read More
Dimensions: H25 x W24 x D19cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Blackboard and Metal nameplate edge
Includes Galvanised Metal scoop
Medium and Large sizes also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Same overall design but with lids that cannot be opened by pets would be appreciated. These storage cans now have to have their own shelf made and installed rather than resting on the floor as originally intended!
- Q. Is this container airtight? Thanks.
- A. The lid does fit snug onto the bin, however there is no airtight seal with these.
- Q. Does this bin come in the chalk colour?
- A. These Pet Bins are only available in the Charcoal colourway, and we do not currently have any plans to supply these in any other colours.