Farringdon Double Wall Shelf - Steel
Mix industrial materials in the home with the Farringdon Double Wall Shelf. Crafted in Steel it's finished with a matt lacquer seal which protects the metal whilst also allowing the welding marks to stay visible. The edges of the shelving are banded with a small lip at the front to avoid any items falling off.
Inspired by our popular Farringdon Luggage Rack and old school railway carriage shelving, this simplified version can be used anywhere throughout the home. Store in the kitchen for additional mugs, keys and post in the hallway or books and plants in the living room. The urban design would work perfectly in modern and retro homes yet also adds a unique design element to more traditional abodes.
Mix industrial materials in the home with the Farringdon Double Wall Shelf. Crafted in Steel it's finished with a matt lacquer seal which protects the metal whilst also allowing the welding marks to stay vis...Read More
Dimensions: H40 x W70 x D20.5cm
Height includes wall brackets
Height between shelves: 27.5cm
Space between bars: 2.3cm
Crafted in Steel
Comes with a Matt Lacquer Seal
Welding marks will be visible due to the nature of the material and manufacture
For indoor use only
We recommend this item is fixed to solid masonry walls only
To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth
Comes individually boxed
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, How heavy is the unit? And what size are the fixing holes? Thanks.
- A. The approximate weight of this item is 4.6kg.
- Q. Hi - would these shelves withstand heat, ie a hot kettle? I’m looking for exactly this above my aga but need to be sure I can use it to put hot items on it when not on the hot plates. Thanks Nicola
- A. I am afraid this item has not been tested for use with hot pans/kettles, so we would not recommend.