Cast Iron Bracket Shelf, Large - Raw Oak
Add a touch of country chic to your home with the Large Cast Iron Bracket and Oak Shelf. Beautifully crafted from raw oak and with attractive cast iron brackets to help bear its weight and hold it in place, its solid raw oak surface is both good looking and practical.
Perfect as a bookshelf, in the kitchen as a spice or bottle rack, used to display objects d'art or photo frames, this oak storage shelf would easily find a home in any room in the house.
Add a touch of country chic to your home with the Large Cast Iron Bracket and Oak Shelf. Beautifully crafted from raw oak and with attractive cast iron brackets to help bear its weight and hold it in place,...Read More
Dimensions: H3 x W120 x D22cm
Crafted in Oak with Cast Iron Brackets
Shelf has not been treated, therefore can be painted or stained
Small size also available
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Wood is rough and unfinished and needed planing and sanding to make it usable.
- Q. Are the brackets fixed to the shelf or does the shelf just rest on the brackets?
- A. The shelf is not fixed to the brackets, it will rest on top.
- Q. You have the cash iron bracket & oak shelf available in large (123cm) and small (55cm). Do you also stock a medium size (I am looking for approx 80-90cm). Thanks.
- A. We only have these shelves available in the sizes shown on the website.
- Q. What type of oak is the shelve made of, please thank you
- A. This shelf is crafted from raw, untreated Oak.
- Q. Hi, I am intrested to buy only the brakets. Do you sell it without oak shelf? If yes, could you please let me know the measures of those? I will need to buy 8. Regards, Raffaella Miano
- A. I am afraid this item is only available as a set with the shelf.
- Q. How is the shelf treated? Can it be painted?
- A. This shelf is untreated and can be painted if you wish.
- Q. What is the maximum weight load for this 120cm shelf please? Many thanks
- A. The shelf itself is incredibly strong and will take a lot of weight, however it does depend on the type of wall this is being mounted onto. If this is mounted onto plasterboard it will not be able to hold as much weight as if it were mounted to a solid wall.
- Q. Would you be able to sell only the brackets and not the shelves. I am re-hanging some and I like these brackets. Thanks
- A. I am very sorry however we are only able to supply this item with the shelves and cannot supply the brackets on their own
- Q. Do you get one or two shelves in a pack?
- A. There is one shelf per pack.
- Q. can i cut the large shelf to 100cm?
- A. Yes, these shelves can be cut to size if required.