Log Grabbers - Wrought Iron
Prepare the hearth for roaring fires with our fireside accessories. The Log Grabber here is crafted in wrought iron with a beautiful antiqued finish, giving it a deep brown colouring. Designed to work as a single tool or it can be teamed with our Fire Poker and Fire Fork.
When freshly cut logs need manoeuvring into prime position, the Log Grabber is the perfect tool. The sleek appearance has easy to grip handles to transport logs, from big to small. Whether you purchase it individually or team with our other fireside tools, it'll be a must have companion for your hearth.
Prepare the hearth for roaring fires with our fireside accessories. The Log Grabber here is crafted in wrought iron with a beautiful antiqued finish, giving it a deep brown colouring. Designed to work as a s...Read More
Dimensions: H57 x W15 x D7cm
Crafted in Wrought Iron
Matching accessories available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do the pincers overlap with each other or could logs be too small to be held by these?
- A. Yes, the pincers do overlap so that smaller sized logs can be held.