Forge Fire Bucket - Steel
A stylish and streamlined addition to every fireplace is the Forge Fire Bucket. The smooth matt appearance and clean lines add a hint of sophistication to your living room.
The bucket is so versatile and can be used for coal, kindling or ash. The secure lid means whether it's empty or half full, the inside can be kept tidy and hidden. We absolutely love the gun metal type finish of the exterior and the soft brown coloured handle grip. The effortless design combined with practicality will be a must have ready for those winter months.
A stylish and streamlined addition to every fireplace is the Forge Fire Bucket. The smooth matt appearance and clean lines add a hint of sophistication to your living room. The bucket is so versatile and...Read More
Dimensions: H30.5 x W26 x D26cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Colour: Cast Iron Black / Gun Metal Black
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can this be used for hot ashes?
- A. We have not tested this bucket for use with hot ashes therefore we would not be able to offer any guarantee on this should it be used for this purpose. Our Galvanised Log buckets however are suitable for this use.
- Q. Can this be left in garden in all weathers or will it rust?
- A. This product has not been tested for outdoor use. We would recommend this item is stored indoors.