Extending Clothes Dryer in Chalk - Birch
Utilise more space in your laundry room with this wonderful Extending Clothes Dryer, perfect for when space is limited. This clothes dryer is great for drying and airing clothes in places where space is an issue. The ten-rail rack will accommodate an average load from the washing machine, with an addition of six wooden hooks on which to peg more items or store other household essentials like tea towels, aprons or oven gloves. With practicality at the heart of our design, this extending clothes dryer is both compact and useful, with a handy top shelf that can be used to store anything from washing powders and soaps to clean laundry, or make a feature of it with homely decorative items.
The perfect solution for when space is an issue and a great way of freeing up valuable floor space, this versatile dryer fixes to the wall effortlessly, and once all your washing is perfectly dry, it can be folded away, flush to the wall, when not in use. Crafted from Birch plywood and finished in Chalk, with stylish zinc rails it sits easily in any decor. We've carefully designed each and every clothes dryer to be hardwearing and robust, its durability is predominately equalled to its presence and stylish appearance.
Utilise more space in your laundry room with this wonderful Extending Clothes Dryer, perfect for when space is limited. This clothes dryer is great for drying and airing clothes in places where space is an is...Read More
Dimensions: H30 x W90 x D65cm
Depth of shelf: 14cm
Crafted in Birch Plywood
Coated in Chalk
10 zinc rails
Do not extend beyond 60cm
Maximum weight on last rail: 2kg
Maximum weight on whole dryer: 7kg
Wall fixings not supplied
Also available in Charcoal
To find out more about our colours please visit our Colour Ways page.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please could you advise the weight to see whether the wall is strong enough for fixing. Kind Regards Corrabeth
- A. The weight of this item is approx 10kg.
- Q. is it suitable for a bathroom? how will the zinc rails weather in a steamy bathroom? is the paint used on the wood oil based?
- A. We have not tested this clothes dryer in a bathroom therefore we would not be able to offer any guarantee on it being used in this environment.
- Q. I can see that the width of the base connecting to the wall is 90c, but what is the full width of the extending section (incl. wood)?
- A. The full width including the wood is 90cm.
- Q. Does the extending end of the airer have to be fixed to a wall when extended or does it simply hold the weight of the clothes
- A. This will hold the weight of the clothes and does not need to be fixed to a wall.
- Q. What is the size of the shelf in cm?
- A. The length of the shelf is 90cm and the depth is 14cm.
- Q. When the rack is fully extended what is the depth from the furthest out point to the wall?
- A. 62cm
- Q. How much weight can this clothes dryer hold?
- A. The maximum weight on the last rail is 2 kg, the maximum weight on the whole dryer is 7 kg
- Q. Hi, I have this clothes dryer and would like to match our wood work to the paint. The description says it is finished in chalk. what paint range is this? Many thanks, Emma
- A. All of our colours are created specifically for Garden Trading and therefore cannot be purchased elsewhere, however the pantone reference for this is Warm Grey 1C. This may help you colour match the paint in a DIY store.
- Q. I was wondering to you deliver to Republic of Ireland. I am desperate for one of these driers and feel traditional Sheila maid may be too big for my utility room. Thanks Sally
- A. Yes, we do ship to the Republic of Ireland. Please select this as your delivery country when you complete your details and a shipping quote will be calculated for you.
- Q. I see it's 33 x 90 but what is the depth?
- A. The full depth when fully extended is 90cm.
- Q. Hello, can this be fixed to a plasterboard wall? Many thanks
- A. We do not recommend fitting this Clothes Dryer to a plasterboard wall due to the weight of this.