Painswick Post Box - Spruce
Keep post safe, secure and stylish with the Painswick Post Box. Crafted from FSC Spruce, the lid and door have been designed in Galvanised Steel, offering strength and durability. We love the mix of materials which gives an alternative to traditional Wooden or Metal Post Boxes.
With space to fit A4 sized letters the Painswick Post Box comes with a secure lock plus two keys, to ensure all post is kept safe until you arrive home. We think the Wood and Steel mix would suit all manner of homes from modern apartments to countryside cottages. The Post Box is wall-mounted through holes drilled in the back panel, wall fixings are not supplied.
Keep post safe, secure and stylish with the Painswick Post Box. Crafted from FSC Spruce, the lid and door have been designed in Galvanised Steel, offering strength and durability. We love the mix of material...Read More
Dimensions: H44 x W30 x D15cm
Crafted in FSC Spruce and Galvanised Steel
Lockable door, 2 keys supplied
We do not supply spare keys
Wall fixings not supplied
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
As such had to leave the key in it to allow postman to deliver such items. Does detract from the look of it somewhat!
- Q. Can you confirm that the lid will lift up to allow a paper in it if necessary. Or is lid fixed in place? Thanks
- A. Hi, im afraid the lid does not lift up, it is only the letter box gap that you can put things through.
- Q. Hello Please could you tell me if the back of the post box is out of wood or of steel ? Thanks a lot for your prompt answer ! Best V.
- A. The back of this Post Box is crafted in Spruce.