60cm Planter - Spruce
Plant up your shrubs and trees in the rustic 60cm Planter. Crafted from FSC Spruce from sustainable and responsible sources within the EU, we’ve encouraged the natural characteristics of the material, allowing the wood grains and markings to shine through.
The robust and hardwearing 60cm Planter will be a versatile addition to any garden. It would make a striking first impression placing either side of the front door or under a favoured window that is in need of that final touch. To prolong its life, we recommend using a wood treatment on arrival and annually thereafter.
Plant up your shrubs and trees in the rustic 60cm Planter. Crafted from FSC Spruce from sustainable and responsible sources within the EU, we’ve encouraged the natural characteristics of the material, allowi...Read More
Dimensions: H60 x W60 x D60cm
Inside: Depth 46cm
5cm lip around the planter
Crafted in FSC Spruce
Smaller size also available
We recommend using an inner plant pot or liner (not included) to prolong its life
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. This planter has any plastic lining in it?
- A. These planters do not have any lining inside of them.
- Q. Can you tell me the internal measurements please?
- A. The internal measurement is 52cm x 52cm.
- Q. can 3 be made 80x80cm by 7th april
- A. I'm afraid we are unable to supply these planters in any other sizes to those shown on our website.
- Q. Does the planter have drainage holes in the bottom?
- A. These planters do not have drainage holes, however these can be drilled if required.