Drinks/Planter Trough, 80cm - Galvanised Steel
Plant up with a beautiful row of flowers or with ice and drinks at parties. This Galvanised Steel Trough is used in our range of St Mawes Drinks/Planter Tables and can be a lovely addition if one just isn't enough.
The 80cm length is ideal to be placed on a windowsill, a low garden wall or end of a table offering you ample room to be filled with whatever you choose. The trough comes without drainage holes but these can easily be drilled if you wish.
Plant up with a beautiful row of flowers or with ice and drinks at parties. This Galvanised Steel Trough is used in our range of St Mawes Drinks/Planter Tables and can be a lovely addition if one just isn't ...Read More
Dimensions: H12 x W80 x D17cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Fits our range of St Mawes Drinks/Planter Tables and Bar Table
Item does not come with drainage holes
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi, the dimensions on this state. The height is 11cm. Could you please confirm this as it seems a strange height when the width is 17cm. All your other planters are higher Thank you
- A. The correct height for all 3 size planters is 12cm. The depth is 17cm, and the lengths are 40, 60 and 80cm.
- Q. Diodes this have holes to drain, please?
- A. This planter does not come with drainage holes however these can be drilled in if you wish.
- Q. I am looking for something exactly like this but I want to fix it to a fence panel for vertical gardening. Does it have any way of doing this please?
- A. This item has not been tested for wall fixings or weight tested so we wouldn't recommend.