Set of 2 Stratton Bowls in Stone - Cement
Display indoor plants and herbs beautifully with the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Bowls. This set comprises a Large and Small size and the neutral colouring will complement a range of home interiors. The smooth exterior will add a touch of industrial charm to your space, whether planted up in the kitchen, living room or on a windowsill.
The natural and smooth shaping lends an earthy touch to each pot and will bring the room to life. We think they would look striking planted with classic flowers or quirky succulents. We also sell the Set of 2 Stratton Straight or Tapered Pots in Stone if you're looking to plant smaller flowers.
Display indoor plants and herbs beautifully with the Set of 2 Stratton Cement Bowls. This set comprises a Large and Small size and the neutral colouring will complement a range of home interiors. The smooth ...Read More
Large: H13 x Diameter 35cm
Small: H9 x Diameter 24cm
Crafted in Cement
Other colours and designs available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do these have drainage holes, please? Thanks.
- A. These do not have drainage holes, however they can be drilled if required.
- Q. are there drainage holes ?
- A. These pots do not come with drainage holes.
- Q. Are these suitable for using on a surface with no saucer underneath? Are they treated so water will not just soak through them and damage the shelf/table under it ?
- A. These Cement pots will not allow water to soak through and will therefore not leave any marks on the surface they are placed on.
- Q. hi there is it possible to make the stratton bowls slightly larger ? say height 20cm? thanks
- A. We are only able to supply our goods in the sizes displayed on our website.