Latchmere Raised Planter - Pine
The Latchmere Raised Planter can house fresh herbs, salad and fruit ready for an afternoon snack or to add to your culinary creations. Crafted from treated, dipped and stained Pine in Europe, it's suitable for withstanding outdoor conditions. The dark Grey colouring offers a stylish alternative to plain Wood or Metal planters.
The Latchmere Raised Planter is perfect for small gardens without much space for planting. We think it would look charming in a courtyard or patio, the height of the unit also means less bending down to tend to the plants. The lower shelf gives you room for grow bags, plant pots and gardening accessories. An ideal item if you're partial to growing your own produce.
The Latchmere Raised Planter can house fresh herbs, salad and fruit ready for an afternoon snack or to add to your culinary creations. Crafted from treated, dipped and stained Pine in Europe, it's suitable f...Read More
Dimensions: H79 x W79 x D39cm
Crafted in Pine
Pine has been treated, dipped and stained
Comes with Agro-textile liner
We recommend re-treating the wood yearly with a wood stain (not supplied)
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
They are really nice but definitely could have used a second coat of stain
- Q. Where and when can I inspect one?
- A. This is a brand new product which is not yet in stock, however these are arriving with us next week. These are exclusive to our website, therefore these will not be supplied to any other retailers. If local to our warehouse in Carterton, you are more than welcome to pop in once these are in stock to view. You can also then purchase direct with us at our offices if you wish.
- Q. Please could you tell me how deep the planting box is. Many thanks.
- A. Depth: 20cm
- Q. Do I have to build it myself?
- A. This item arrives fully-assembled