Malmesbury Planter, Large H47cm - Galvanised Steel
With its vintage styling and rustic appearance the Malmesbury Planter Large offers a striking way to display your favourite plants. Crafted from Galvanised Steel the planter features a rusted style rim, adding to its old-fashioned appearance.
Stylish as a stand-alone piece on the patio or terrace, we think a pair looks eye-catching either side of the front door or entranceway. The recycled rubber handles make for easy moving and can be planted with a range of flowers, herbs or small trees.
With its vintage styling and rustic appearance the Malmesbury Planter Large offers a striking way to display your favourite plants. Crafted from Galvanised Steel the planter features a rusted style rim, addi...Read More
Dimensions: H47 x Diameter 42cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Planter does not come with drainage holes
Recycled rubber handles
Small and Medium sizes available
We recommend using an inner plant pot or liner (not included) to prolong its life
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do these planters have drainage holes at the bottom?
- A. These planters do not come with drainage holes however these can be easily drilled if you wish.
- Q. Hi can you tell me if you have any idea as to when the PLGA15 planters will be back in stock. Cheers Julie
- A. This item will be back in stock by the end of this week.
- Q. Dear Sir Can you tell me if this item would be suitable to turn into a water pond. For a small water lily etc.
- A. I am afraid this item has not been tested as a pond, so we would not recommend.