Kingham Planter, Small - Spruce
Striking as a stand-alone planter or as a pair either side of a doorway, the Kingham Planter Small is the perfect choice when looking to update your exterior. Robust and hardwearing the planter comes fully assembled ready to position in the desired location immediately.
Crafted from FSC Spruce taken from sustainable sources within Europe, the slatted wooden design has been left rustic and natural to allow the wood grains to shine through. The Kingham Planter Small looks best potted with small shrubs, plants and trees mixing the fresh colours with the natural wood. To prolong the products life we recommend using a wood treatment on arrival and yearly thereafter.
Striking as a stand-alone planter or as a pair either side of a doorway, the Kingham Planter Small is the perfect choice when looking to update your exterior. Robust and hardwearing the planter comes fully a...Read More
Dimensions: H50 x W50 x D50cm
Inside depth: 32cm
Crafted in FSC Spruce
Planter does not come with drainage holes
Large size also available
We recommend using an inner plant pot or liner (not included) to prolong its life
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What is the height please?
- A. This planter is 40cm high by 40cm wide.
- Q. Is it possible to name the treatment that you would recommend to treat the wooden planter please ?Thank you,Caroline
- A. We do not recommend a particular wood treatment for our planters, however most outdoor wood treatments available from DIY stores will be sufficient.