Bathford Trough, Large H23cm - Fibre Clay
largeenough our Large Bathford Trough provides generous proportions to sit on a low garden wall or line a patio. Fill with billowing plants, colourful flowers or lavender for a beautiful display. The outdoor planter comes with practical drainage holes ensuring the contents don’t get waterlogged.
rectangularstyle is produced in Fibre Clay, an extremely
strongand durable material specially chosen for its longevity and durability. It’s also frost (-20°C) and heat (+40°C) resistant making it perfect for outdoor use in any climate. The ribbed exterior features a banded top and bottom for a contemporary finish.
When a standard window box isn’t large enough our Large Bathford Trough provides generous proportions to sit on a low garden wall or line a patio. Fill with billowing plants, colourful flowers or lavender for...Read More
Dimensions: H23 x W70 x D23cm
Crafted in Fibre Clay
Material breakdown: 50% Magnesia, 35% Magnesium Chloride, 15% Fibreglass
Frost Resistant down to -20 degrees
Heat Resistant up to 40 degrees
Troughs come with drainage holes
Weights may vary as each trough is handmade
Small size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do these troughs need to sit on feet to prevent water logging of roots?
- A. This is not a necessity as the planters do have pre-drilled drainage holes.
- Q. Hello May I Ask how long it would take to order this item and deliver to Windermere the Lake District please. Thank you. Do you do trade prices at all. Worth an ask!! Caroline
- A. Delivery of this item to a UK address is currently approximately 5 working days.