Bathford Rectangular Planter, Small H40cm - Fibre Clay
Elegantin design the Small Bathford Rectangular Planter can sit beautifully beside a doorway or in the corner of a patio for a striking display. We’ve taken inspiration from traditional Victorian dolly buckets yet added a contemporary touch for use in the garden.
taperedtowards the base each planter is produced using Fibre Clay, a material specifically chosen for its
strengthand durability. The Bathford range are also frost (-20°C) and heat (+40°C) resistant ensuring they will last outdoors in a range of climates. The ample internal space allows you to plant beautifully with greenery, plants and flowers all year round.
Elegant in design the Small Bathford Rectangular Planter can sit beautifully beside a doorway or in the corner of a patio for a striking display. We’ve taken inspiration from traditional Victorian dolly bucke...Read More
Dimensions: H40 x W50 x D23cm
Inner: H38 x W45.5 x D18.5cm
Crafted in Fibre Clay
Material breakdown: 50% Magnesia, 35% Magnesium Chloride, 15% Fibreglass
Frost Resistant down to -20 degrees
Heat Resistant up to 40 degrees
Planter come with drainage holes
Weights may vary as each trough is handmade
Large size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.