Bathford Rectangular Planter, Large H49cm - Fibre Clay
elegantin style, the Large Bathford Rectangular Planter provides perfect planting space for use throughout the garden. Echoing the traditional design of Victorian dolly buckets, the planter has the same distinctive
flutedpattern yet tapers towards the base for a more
Extremely durable and strong the outdoor planter is produced using Fibre Clay which is specifically frost (-20°C) and heat (+40°C) resistant. This ensures longevity for use in a range of climates.
Tall and elegant in style, the Large Bathford Rectangular Planter provides perfect planting space for use throughout the garden. Echoing the traditional design of Victorian dolly buckets, the planter has the ...Read More
Dimensions: H49 x W60 x D30cm
Inner: H47 x W55 x D24.5cm
Crafted in Fibre Clay
Material breakdown: 50% Magnesia, 35% Magnesium Chloride, 15% Fibreglass
Frost Resistant down to -20 degrees
Heat Resistant up to 40 degrees
Planter come with drainage holes
Weights may vary as each planter is handmade
Small size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I want to fasten this pot with large screws from inside the pot to the wall of the house next to my main door outside so that the pot is not easily stolen in our absence. Would this be possible?
- A. We would not advise drilling further holes in the planter and attaching to the wall.