Barrington Rose Arch - Raw Metal
This beautiful towering Barrington Rose Arch will add a bold architectural statement to any garden. The tram line detailing on each side and regular bar spacing will allow plants and flowers to weave and grow seamlessly. It would look spectacular as an entranceway to a path, guiding guests to the beautiful garden that lies beyond.
The Barrington Rose Arch has been crafted in Raw Metal which over time will age to a naturally rusty finish. Simple self-assembly is required and once built simply push firmly into the ground using the bottom stakes. We love the concept of gradually watching it bloom over time and becoming the focal point of every garden.
This beautiful towering Barrington Rose Arch will add a bold architectural statement to any garden. The tram line detailing on each side and regular bar spacing will allow plants and flowers to weave and gro...Read More
Dimensions: H235 x W145 x D40cm
Crafted in Raw Metal
Designed to rust once placed in the garden
Please note we cannot guarantee our Barrington range to arrive without some natural rusting already visible
Assembly instructions included
To find more about our materials please visit our Material Guide.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this made from solid metal or metal hollow tubing?
- A. These are made from solid metal.
- Q. What is the weight of this product?
- A. The weight of this product is approximately 7.6kg.
- Q. What is the thickness of metal steel rods used in mm?
- A. 10mm
- Q. Is this guaranteed for a certain length of time? I’m worried that it will rust away quickly? 😬😬. Lovely design & I’ll order if I know it’ll last a few yrs. many thanks Jo
- A. The Rose Arch will rust over time. The item is a solid
peiceof ironrod so will not disintergrate.
- Q. Any fixtures to erect into ground?
- A. There are stakes at the bottom of the Arch that are to be pushed firmly into the ground.