Shipton Post Box in Charcoal - Steel
securein the simple yet stylish Shipton Post Box. The chunky
rectangularPowder Coated Steel body has been finished in our signature Charcoal colourway. This mid-tone
greycomplements stone and brickwork of all colours. The hinged lid features the ‘POST’ embossed lettering at the front for a subtle effect. The lid lifts up with ease to reveal the postal slot and lock. Supplied with two keys this allows you to easily unlock and access post effortlessly and securely.
Keep your post secure in the simple yet stylish Shipton Post Box. The chunky rectangular Powder Coated Steel body has been finished in our signature Charcoal colourway. This mid-tone grey complements stone an...Read More
Dimensions: H39.5 x W28.6 x D17.5cm
Opening: W24.5 x D3cm
Lid one opened: H15cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Secure lock with 2x keys
We do not supply spare keys
Also available in Clay
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Really like this postbox, assume it fits A4 envelopes?
- A. Yes, this Post Box is large enough for A4 envelopes.
- Q. is the lid heavy enough to stop the wind blowing it open
- A. This is crafted in a Powder Coated heavy metal, so unlikely to blow open in the wind.
- Q. Can this be secured to a five bar gate?
- A. Yes. The screw holes are 20cm apart and 5cm from the top of the Post Box.