Flower Scissors - Stainless Steel
These strong, sleek Flower Scissors in Stainless Steel make arranging even the biggest bouquets an easy task. Just the thing for creating gorgeous floral displays, the blade has a serrated edge on one side to increase the cutting power. This means even thick stems can be cut to length, and the smooth handle makes for a comfortable grip.
When not being used, the sturdy clip at the bottom can be used to hold the scissors firmly closed, making for easy and safe storage. Strong enough to prune bushes in the garden, these handy Flower Scissors make light work of snipping, trimming and cutting so you can let your creative side out! Packaged in craft book-style box, they also make for a great gift for keen gardeners, or anyone who likes to keep fresh flowers about the home.
These strong, sleek Flower Scissors in Stainless Steel make arranging even the biggest bouquets an easy task. Just the thing for creating gorgeous floral displays, the blade has a serrated edge on one side t...Read More
Dimensions: H1.5 x W25.5 x D6.5cm
Crafted in Stainless Steel
Comes in a Kraft printed book-style boxBy law we cannot sell this product to anyone under 18
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
I'm sure the recipient will love them as they are a keen flower grower!
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.