Hedgehog House - Spruce
Encourage hedgehogs to take up residence in your garden with our specially designed house that is just perfect for over winter hibernation. Safe and secure with a small opening to prevent cats, dogs and foxes...Read More
Dimensions: H20 x W40 x D33cm
Crafted in untreated FSC Spruce
The item should be left untreated as paint chemicals may be harmful to the hedgehog
Place in a quiet, sheltered part of your garden, preferably against a wall or fence
Make sure the house does not face north or north east
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Can this product be sent to France? How much would it cost and how long would it take?
- A. This item can be shipped to France. The shipping charge would be approximately £25 and would take 5-7 working days.
- Q. When is it too late to put one in the garden for hedgehogs?
- A. Hedgehogs usually hibernate from October/November through to March/April. Research has shown that each individual is likely to move nesting sites at least once during this period and so can sometimes be seen out and about. During mild winters hedgehogs can remain active well into November and December.