St Mawes Bar Stool - Reclaimed Teak
rusticwood grains and textures to shine through. Modelled on our popular indoor Tall Clockhouse Stools, this outdoor version can be a standalone stool or mix and matched with a variety of bar seating.
Designed for outdoor use this wooden bar stool has comes with a scooped seat for extra
comfortand bar struts of varied heights for maximum stability. The St Mawes Bar Stool has a light wax finish for
outdoor protectionthat also gives it a beautiful honey colouring. Over time the reclaimed teak will age to a soft grey colouring which sits beautifully in any garden. With all outdoor furniture, we recommend storing it under cover during the winter months.
The perfect choice to match with our outdoor bar tables comes the new St Mawes Stool. Crafted in exquisite Reclaimed Teak, each piece is kiln dried, waxed and polished by hand which allows the rustic wood gra...Read More
Dimensions: H75 x W48 x D38cm
Seat: H4 x W48 x D20cm
Crafted in Reclaimed Teak
Single face wood on the seat
Comes with a light wax
Maximum weight: 15kg
Each piece is carefully selected by hand, natural flaws are a characteristic of this material
Naturally over time the Reclaimed Teak will turn a soft grey colour
We recommend using Teak Oil to protect, feed and nourish the wood
The item can be covered or stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.