Hard Wax Oil
Keep your hardwood furniture looking at its finest with our furniture finishing wax. It is made with a blend of natural oils and waxes offering exceptional durability and resistance for natural unfinished oak furniture.
This Oak Lightening wax provides care, protection and nourishes your solid hardwood furniture. It produces a quick drying natural matt water repellent finish that will not peel or flake.
- Apply thinly using a clean cloth following the direction of the grain
- Always apply sparingly and remove any excess product thoroughly
- Leave to dry for 4-6 hours in warm well ventilated conditions, preferably overnight.
- Two coats are recommended. This tin is enough for one of our kitchen table tops.
- To renovate a previous application of raw oak oil, lightly sand area with 150 grit sandpaper and re-apply sparingly
- Please use a damp cloth for regular light cleaning.
To prolong a products life, we recommend that you apply a treatment and thereafter on an annual basis.
Each pot contains 250ml
Keep your hardwood furniture looking at its finest with our furniture finishing wax. It is made with a blend of natural oils and waxes offering exceptional durability and resistance for natural unfinished oak...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.