Dean Street Set in Clay - Steel
Add a hint of metropolitan style to your garden, patio or balcony with the robust Dean Street Set in Clay. Both the curved legs of the square table and the gently rounded arms of the chairs are evocative of mid-century Soho café culture.
Crafted from Powder Coated Steel the set is both weatherproof and durable. The slatted chair back offers maximum comfort to sit and enjoy a morning coffee or spot of brunch. We’ve finished in our Clay colourway; the neutral tones will complement a range of exteriors from contemporary to traditional. The Dean Street Set is the perfect choice when looking to update your outdoor furniture.
Add a hint of metropolitan style to your garden, patio or balcony with the robust Dean Street Set in Clay. Both the curved legs of the square table and the gently rounded arms of the chairs are evocative of ...Read More
Table: H72 x W70 x D70cm
Chair: H85 x W52 x D47cm
Seat: W42 x D36cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Tables and Chairs do not fold
Assembly of table required
Other colours available
We recommend that the set is stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Took me a long time and when I finally finished and turned table over there was a dent in it.
I have complained but I really don't relish the thought of trying to assemble another table. I have also been asked to send a picture of the dent which is really as you have to look in a certain light.
- Q. Do these chairs stack? And will it be possible to purchase additional chairs separately from the table?
- A. These chairs do stack however they can only be purchased as part of a set with the table.
- Q. i presume the cushions are extra? are they white or off-white (or another colour!!)?
- A. The seat pads are just a prop for this image and are not available to purchase.
- Q. Whilst I appreciate that this set would have to be stored in a dry place in the winter ,is the painted surface weatherproof in wet conditions?
- A. We do recommend this product is stored indoors during times of bad weather.
- Q. Does the table fold?
- A. No, these tables do not fold. The Bistro Table's are able to be folded.
- Q. Does this set come as flat pack?
- A. This set requires simple self assembly in that the legs need fitting to the table.
- Q. Why why why can I not buy the chairs without the table? I want 4 or 6 chairs - clearly i need a bigger table! I cannot bring myself to buy these knowing I would be throwing away the tables! Why would you not offer the chairs seperately - or offer a 4 chair set with a larger table??!!!
- A. Unfortunately at present we aren't looking to launch the chairs by themselves, or produce a larger Dean Street table/set. Please accept our apologies.
- Q. Does the Bistro Seat Pad fit these chairs?
- A. Yes, the Bistro Seat Pad will also fit the Dean Street Chairs.