Bistro Seat Pad in Blue Stripe - Cotton
Comfort and a touch of nautical style can be added to your outdoor furniture with the Bistro Seat Pad in Blue Stripe. The bold Blue and White colouring works perfectly with our range of Rive Droite Bistro Sets and comes with ties to affix to the chair.
Crafted in 100% Cotton the inner is filled with Polyfibre which dries out quickly should it become damp. Adding that extra soft layer, the Seat Pad has French style stitching which works perfectly with the striped detailing. We also sell three other colours, choose your favourite and add to your next purchase: Coral Stripe, Green Stripe and Clay Stripe.
Comfort and a touch of nautical style can be added to your outdoor furniture with the Bistro Seat Pad in Blue Stripe. The bold Blue and White colouring works perfectly with our range of Rive Droite Bistro Se...Read More
Dimensions: H3 x W38 x D38cm
Crafted in 100% Cotton
As fabric is 100% Cotton is not rain proof
Designed to fit our Rive Droite Bistro Chairs
Comes with ties to secure to the chair
Cover not removable
Can be washed at 30 degrees maximum
Do not tumble dry
Not suitable to be left outdoors in wet weather or cold winters
Other colours also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.