Folding Bistro Bench in Clay - Steel
Versatile and stylish, this Provence style Folding Bistro Bench will look great just about anywhere, from the rambling garden of a countryside abode to a pretty town garden.
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel, the durable and practical bench is weatherproof, sturdy and completely foldable making it easy to move and store away. Finished in our popular Clay colourway, the vintage neutral tones will complement a range of gardens and offer perfect seating to enjoy your outdoor space. We also sell the specially designed Bistro Bench Cushion to match, add to your order and get relaxing!
Versatile and stylish, this Provence style Folding Bistro Bench will look great just about anywhere, from the rambling garden of a countryside abode to a pretty town garden. Crafted in Powder Coated Stee...Read More
Dimensions: H81.5 x W82 x D47cm
Height from floor to the seat: 44cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Folds flat for easy storage
Bistro Bench Cushion available to be purchased separately
We recommend that the bench is covered if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi just wondering what the storage guidelines are for the bench and if you had had any com
- A. This bench has been designed for outdoor use and therefore can be left outdoors, however we do recommend storing inside during the winter and bad weather to prolong its use.
- Q. Have bought this bench and overall pleased with it. But the paint has been damaged on the top and need to repair it to prevent rust. Can you advise colour of paint used.Thanks
- A. Our colours have been created especially for Garden Trading, however the pantone reference for Clay is 7535C. Alternatively, Farrow and Ball sell a colour called Bone which is very similar.
- Q. Does this bench come ready assembled
- A. Yes, this item is delivered fully assembled.
- Q. How much does this weigh?
- A. The weight of this item is approximately 10.5kg.